Aloe Vera is a type of tropical cactus that has been used to treat various skin ailments for a long time. Its healing and moisturizing properties have made Aloe Vera an important ingredient in a variety of skincare products. Many people are also using it locally to treat various skin problems. What many people don't know is that you can also use Aloe Vera to tighten your vag at the comfort of your home. So how is this?
Main Causes Of A Loose Vagina
There is a myth that the main cause of a loose vagina is too much sex. That’s not true! The primary cause behind your loose vag is tear and wear due to age.
Other causes for the loose vagina include:
However, there are some natural ways that can help you make your vagina tight at home.
How To Tighten Your Vag With Aloe Vera
How It Works
This natural plant has the ability to increase the elasticity of the skin. As you age, collagen production in your body decreases. This, in turn, causes unwanted wrinkles and a lack of taut skin. Aloe Vera, therefore, provides your body with more elastin, which is essential in the collagen repair of the skin.
How To Harvest The Plant
It’s simple to harvest an Aloe Vera plant at your home for gel and juice. What you need is a mature Aloe Vera plant, which ensures a higher concentration of the active ingredients. The following is a guide that will help you harvest your Aloe Vera plant safely for gel and juice:
- 1Choose 3-4 thick leaves from the outer sections of the Aloe Vera plant and pluck them.
- 2Ensure the leaves are healthy and free from any damage.
- 3Cut the leaves close to the stem because this is where most of the crucial nutrients are found.
- 4Wash and dry the leaves.
Just in case, if you cannot harvest your own aloe vera plant then you can opt for this 100% pure and carefully stored aloe vera gel by clicking here.
How To Apply
There are a few different ways you can use Aloe Vera to tighten the skin of your vag. These include;
1. Direct Body Application
You can apply Aloe gel directly to your skin to tighten it. Besides, this method also helps you to treat various health issues including acne, wrinkled skin and dry skin and avoid any infection that may affect your vag.
How To Apply Aloe Gel To Your Vaginal Area
- Refrigerate the Aloe gel that you have extracted from the plant for about 30 minutes.
- Apply this gel evenly on the outer part of your vaginal area.
- Once you have finished applying the gel on the skin, let the pack get dry for about 20-30 minutes.
2. Douching Mixture
The Aloe Vera douching solution works for tightening and maintaining the elasticity of your loose vaginal walls. It also works for cleaning your vag to keep it fresh, clean and free of infections.
How To Prepare Aloe Vera Douche At Home
- Take one fresh Aloe Vera that you have harvested and peel off the sides
- Gently slice it open
- Use a spoon to grate out the Aloe gel
- Insert a piece of gel in your vag private parts and leave it to stay there overnight.
- In the morning, remove the gel inside and take a warm bath and rinse your vag with warm water.
Though the above-mentioned method is quite harmless but if you are already facing any gynecology issues then it would be wise to ask your doctor first.
3. Vaginal Steam Bath
Many of you will be surprised by this method, however, it is one of the safest ways to restore back your vaginal tightness. You will just need to be a little patient with this solution. Also, you need to be careful when preparing to avoid steam injuries and burn. A standard steam seat can be the best possible choice to avoid any injuries and achieve the best results during the steam process.
How To Prepare Aloe Vera Vaginal Steam Bath
- Fill a medium-size pot with purified water
- Place a handful of fresh Aloe Vera into the water.
- Boil water to a soft level (with the lid on) for about five minutes.
- Pour four cups of water into a bowl
- Place the bowl containing the herbal water in your bathroom.
- Wave your hand a few inches over the herbal water to ensure it's not too hot.
- Undress your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Use a large blanket or sheet and cover it around your waist and down to the floor to ensure no steam escapes.
- You should feel a warm winding heat for about 10 minutes.
- After all the steam is exhausted, dump the water into the toilet.
Aloe Vera Based Vaginal Tightening Products
Aloe Vera based vaginal tightening products are widely available in the market and used by lots of women all over the globe. These products mainly contain other herbal ingredients like turmeric, lime, coconut, Sunflower Oil and many others along with Aloe Vera. The following are some of the vaginal tightening Aloe Vera products that you might want to consider:
Other Benefits of Aloe Vera for Your Body
How to use:
- Extract aloe vera gel from the aloe vera leaf (alternatively, you can use 100% aloe vera gel found in drug stores).
- Use a piece of cotton and apply aloe vera gel directly on the outside of the vagina
- Leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water
Alternative Natural Vaginal Tightening Tips
Precautions When Using Aloe Vera To Tighten Your Vag
- Never use your own Aloe Vera procedure since the astringent property found in it can put you at risk of infections, irritations, discomfort, burning, itching, if you do not use the right quantity.
- Clean the Aloe leaves well after harvesting before storing it.
- Consider using fresh Aloe plants. Do not use the ones you harvested long time ago.
Q. Is aloe vera good to tighten my vagina muscles?
Yes. Aloe Vera contains the astringent property which helps to make your vag tight.
Q. Does Aloe Vera Really Tighten The Vag?
Yes, it will. Make sure you prepare your solution well to make sure you don’t interfere with your vaginal pH to avoid exposing you at risk of some vaginal issues such as infections, irritation, discomfort, burning and itching.
Q. Is aloe vera more effective than v-tight gel?
Aloe Vera is effective at tightening loose skin. But in this case, we're talking about tightening the vaginal skin. It's important to understand that loose skin is just one factor of a loose vagina.
On the other hand, V-Tight Gel is a natural formula that works to tighten your vaginal walls, boost the strength of your vaginal muscles and facilitate the natural production of lubrication during sexual intercourse. So, if you have an issue of loose vag, we highly recommend using V-Tight Gel as it is the most effective when it comes to tightening your vag. But if you can be a little patient with your results, Aloe Vera solution can still help you to tighten your vag to good extent.
Q. Are there any side effects of using Aloe Vera gel for vaginal tightening?
Aloe Vera Gel is inert and doesn't cause any side effects to your vag and your entire body.
Final Advice: Should I Use Aloe Vera Or V-Tight Gel To Tighten My Vagina?
It all depends on your goals and how quickly you want the results to appear. Aloe Vera is an effective remedy for tightening sagging skin, which includes weak pelvic floor muscles and your loose vag at large. Both the Aloe Vera and V-Tight Gel aims to tighten your vag skin, making it tighter. However, if you want quick and most effective results, within the shortest time possible then V-Tight Gel can be the right choice for you.