The question of vaginal tightening can sound uncomfortable and sometimes awkward, however, this is a big problem for most of us women. A tight vag can play a crucial and important part of any well-functioning relationship, sexual satisfaction being the number one factor according to many studies. So, let’s see how to tighten your vag with salt.
Loose Vagina: What Causes This & How to Fix It
Various major events can make your vaginal muscles weaken: These include childbirth, hormonal changes and aging factor. For instance, repetitive trauma to your muscles, such as the vaginal delivery of multiple children between a short interval of time can weaken your pelvic muscles.
This might lead to the insensitive vagina, issues with orgasm, reduced sexual pleasure and urinary incontinence such as leaking a few drops of pee when you laugh, cough, or sneeze.
For some, these symptoms may disappear a few weeks or months after childbirth, while for others, they persist long-term due to other events like menopause, aging, hormonal changes, etc.
However, there are some natural techniques that you can use in the comfort of your home to tighten your vag. These include:
- Vaginal Exercises: Pelvic floor exercises, such as Kegels or pilates, is a great way to strengthen your vaginal muscles and make it more sensitive during sex. Other vaginal exercises you can consider include:
- Pelvic tilt exercises
- Vaginal Cones
- Vaginal Weight-Lifting
- V Tight Gel: V-Tight gel is a natural lubricant extracted from 100% natural herbs which aims to restore strength and tightness to your vaginal walls.
Is Tight Vagina Good For Sex?
Having a loose vag can make you feel insecure, kill your confidence and make you not feel as well as you would like to hide under your sheets. When it comes to pleasuring your partner and your own sexual satisfaction, even though it doesn't matter as much as you think, a tight vag is good for sex according to many research studies.
How To Tighten Your Vag With Salt
Sitz Bath With Salt
A sitz bath is a warm bath where you sit in water. This option helps you to cleanse the perineum, the area between the rectum and the vulva. It can also relieve you if you have pain, swelling, irritation or inflammation in the perineum. When this bath is mixed with common table salt, it can help you with vaginal laceration and tightness after vaginal childbirth.
How to take Sitz bath
You can use a bathtub or a kit to take a Sitz Bath with following steps:
- Clean the tub by blending 2 tablespoons of bleach with a ½ gallon of water.
- Make sure that the tub is filled with 3 to 4 inches of warm water. (Avoid using hot water as it can cause burn or discomfort)
- Sit in the tub, making sure your perineum is covered.
- Then, gently tap the area with a clean cotton towel. Be careful not to injure yourself.
- Afterward, rinse the tub thoroughly.
Taking sitz bath using a kit
The kit comes as a plastic sitz bath so that you can fit it to a standard toilet. Be sure to rinse the kit with clean water before using it. Then, add warm but not hot water along with 2 to 3 tablespoon of salt.
Steps on how to take a sitz bath using a kit
- Place the sitz bath in the open toilet
- Test it by trying to move it from side to side to guarantee it will remain in the same place and won’t move.
- Fill the sitz bath with warm water solution.
- Sit on the kit for about 5 to 10 minutes. Avoid rubbing or scrubbing the area when you are finished.
- Stand up and pat the area gently with a clean cotton towel.
- Prepare the sitz bath for your next use by cleaning it thoroughly.
Other uses of sitz bath include:
- Improve your genital hygiene
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote blood flow to the anogenital area
- Calms irritation, itching and minor pain
2. Warm Water Therapy With Epsom Salt
Sitting in a bath water made from warm water, vinegar and salt also provide a range of health benefits to your body, from detoxifying your womb after childbirth to tightening of your vaginal walls, improving your blood circulation to the pelvic area, making your vag to smell fresh, preventing vaginal and urinary infections, relieving menstrual cramps, improving fertility and balancing your hormones.
How to prepare salt-vinegar bath to tighten your vag
- Prepare a bathtub mixed with ACV and 2 cups of Epsom salt.
- Soak for about 30 minutes
- For the best results, repeat this process twice a week
Precautions When Using Salt To Tighten Your Vag
- Avoid rubbing plain salt to your vag as it is too strong. You can enjoy the benefits of using salt by diluting a bit of it in salty water and using the water for your vaginal tightening goals.
- Make sure that you do not have any sores in your genital areas because salt is strong and can sting.
Vagina Tightening Using Salt Vs. Using V-Tight Gel
Vaginal tightening using salt comes with lots of benefits to you. Besides tightening your vag, salt also helps to prevent itching, control the growth of microbes causing infections and reduce any other related discomforts to your vag. It is one of the recommended natural ways of tightening your vagina, although, it may not be as effective as using V-Tight gel.
The V-Tight gel contains all-natural formula extracted from all-natural plants like aloe vera, witch hazel and Manjakani extract which are highly effective at restoring strength to muscles. It aims at increasing your sexual satisfaction together with your partner. You can apply V-Tight Gel directly to your vag walls moments before sex. With regular application, this gel can have long-lasting effects.
Q. Is salt good at tightening my vagina muscles?
Yes, however, it is recommended to use Epsom salt for safer and effective results.
Q. Is salt more effective than v-tight gel?
Salt is effective at tightening loose skin and treating other skin problems such as itching. It is effective at tightening your vaginal muscles, however, you are recommended to use certain types of salt like Epsom salt to achieve safer and effective results.
On the other hand, V-Tight Gel is an all-natural formula that works to tighten your vaginal walls, boost the strength of your vaginal muscles and facilitate the natural production of lubrication during sexual intercourse. So, if you have an issue of loose vag, we highly recommend using V-Tight Gel as it is the most effective when it comes to tightening your vag. Salt can still help you to achieve your tight vag but you will need to be a bit patient for you to start seeing results.
Final Advice: Should I Use Salt To Tighten My Vag
Salt has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes, but now it is used regularly in health and beauty regimens. Not only does it soften and hydrate your skin but this method is also inexpensive and readily available for use at the comfort of your home.