Some of you ladies like a wild bush. Others would like to stay completely bare down there. Most of us fall somewhere in between. Unfortunately, the majority of you will injure yourselves while getting rid of vaginal hair, experiencing cuts, burns, or rashes in the process. So, how would you get rid of vaginal hair, and of course without injuring yourself?
How to Remove Vaginal Hair Safely at Home
What is another professional way of getting rid of your bikini hair?
Another professional way of removing your vaginal hair includes the use of over-the counter-chemicals (Depilatories creams) to remove your vaginal hair.
Example of Depilatories Creams
- Veet Gel Hair Removal Cream (our best pick)
- Nair Sensitive Formula Bikini Cream
- Coochy Plus Intimate Shaving Cream
How They Work
These creams weaken a substance in hair called keratin, causing them to fall out and be easily wiped away. Using them is pretty straightforward - apply the cream to the area you want to remove hair from, wait a few minutes, and wipe the cream and hair off.
Creams are generally safe and easy to use. However, some of them can be full of ingredients that cause allergic reactions or irritation, Use them with caution.
When you use the right hair removal product, depilatory creams are often the best method of hair removal compared to others discussed above. This is because they are easy to use and their process is painless and quick.
Test the product on a small patch of skin to check for suitability before you proceed further.
Which Treatment is Best For Me?
If your skin is very sensitive, it’s best to avoid waxing, tweezing and even depilatories or electrolysis, which may be too harsh and cause long-term damage. Trimming or carefully shaving maybe the best options for you. If you have dark skin or pale skin, you may also want to see a specialist who uses tools or treatments that are suited for your melanin. However, as long as you follow the instructions properly, Veet Gel Hair Removal Cream can be the BEST OPTION for you, irregardless of the skin texture and color.
Safety Guidelines For Vaginal Hair Removal Process
- 1Soak the area for at least five minutes to soften your vaginal skin and the pubic hair before you start to shave.
- 2Use a hand mirror to see the area you want to shave.
- 3Use a sharp pair of scissors to trim as much hair as possible before you begin shaving.
- 4Apply shaving cream over all the areas you plan to shave.
- 5Use a bikini razor to remove the hair
- 6Use one hand to hold your skin tight and shave with the other hand.
- 7Using slow strokes, shave in the direction that your vaginal hair grows. Be sure not to apply too much pressure.
- 8After you are done shaving, use warm water to rinse your skin and then pat dry.
- 9Apply baby oil or lotion with aloe vera to the shaved area when you’re done. Avoid using scented products because they may sting your skin.
Precautions When Using Depilatories Creams Include;
Possible Risks From Removing Vaginal Hair Include
How risky is it to remove your vaginal hair? In general, the more thorough the technique of vaginal hair removal you are using, the higher the risk for injury. Clipping is going to be less risky than shaving and shaving can be less risky than waxing. Therefore, possible risks include;
Removing vaginal hair is one of those lifelong dilemmas of what to use and how to use it. However, as long as you choose the right method and you follow the instructions keenly, you will find that getting rid of your vaginal hair is one of the easiest processes you can do. We recommend you to try veet hair removal cream.